Disclosure & Barring Service for DBS checks
Studio insurance policy covers TGDC team members only.
We are not responsible for any injuries sustained during or after a performance by non TGDC team members.
Employment with Tani Gill Dance Company
If you work with Tani Gill Dance Company, we may also need to collate your personal information in order to carry out the work for company tours.
The personal data we use may include:
• Full name
• Contact details (phone numbers, full addresses, email addresses) for touring management
• Date of birth, bank details, National Insurance number, passport information, emergency contact information for contractual purpose and other legal requirements
• Equality information as collected in our Equality Questionnaire (e.g. in recruitment)
• Education, professional qualifications, work history and references
Tani Gill Dance Company holds the rights to all images produced on our website and social media sites. Permission to use any image is at the discretion of Tani Gill Dance Company.
The TGDC staff are fully vaccinated and abide by the Covid-19 regulations on https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
TGDC holds the right to refuse to work with any individual or individuals unable to provide evidence of their Covid-19 vaccination.
This guidance covers principles for workplace management to reduce the spread of respiratory infections. It replaces Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19).
As we learn to live safely with coronavirus (COVID-19), there are actions we can all take to help reduce the risk of catching COVID-19 and passing it on to others.
- Get fully vaccinated.
- Please bring a copy of your vaccination card.
- Wear a face covering if possible.
- Wash and sterilise your hands often.
- Please inform your co-workers if you think you have Covid-19 symptoms.
Tani Gill Dance Company is a private foundation, who’s funds go directly towards the company and our dancers. We support the education of underprivileged dancers in Asia.